Board of Directors
Chairman and Chairman of the Independent Directors Committee
Age : 66
Starting Date : Feb 1, 2021
Other Current Positions
- 16 April 2021 – Present Academic Directorial Member (Financial), The Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand
- 2020 – Present Academic Directorial Member (Financial), Office of Insurance Commission
- 2020 – Present Chairman, INFINITAS by Krungthai Co., Ltd
- 2015 – Present Vice Chairman, Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors and Chairman of the Risk Oversight Committee, Krungthai Bank Public Company Limited
- 2014 – Present Independent Director, Chairman of the Audit Committee, Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
- 1998 – Present Chairman, V. Group Honda Cars Co., Ltd. and its Subsidiaries
- Master of Business Administration (Finance and Banking), North Texas State University, Texas, USA
- Bachelor of Science, Chulalongkorn University
Useful Past Experiences for PTTEP
- 2018 – 2020 Chairman and Independent Director, PTT Public Company Limited
- 2017 – 2019 Chairman, Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand
- 2011 – 2012 Director, PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
- 2011 – 2012 Director and Member of the Audit Committee, PTT Public Company Limited
- 2010 – 2011 Director, State Enterprise Policy Office
- 2006 – 2012 Chairman and Chairman of the Risk Management Committee, Krung Thai Asset Management Public Company Limited
- 2001 – 2011 Board of Director, Siam Commercial New York Life Insurance Public Company Limited
Vision in managing the Company's business
- Maintain leadership of PTT Group in energy sector and earnestly expand PTTEP business into ASEAN especially Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia.
- Focus on sustainability and ensure that its existence in DJSI is truly substantial.
- Investment in petroleum fields must be more prudent due to the increase of global awareness of carbon reduction. Focus on E&P activities within the region and in familiar area of Middle East, rather than E&P in far countries.
Vision in performing duties that comply with Good Corporate Governance of PTTEP
Earnestly comply with CG and ESG principles, not just a lip service.
- Director Certification Program (DCP 59/2005) Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Role of the Chairman Program (RCP 16/2007) Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Certificate, Executive Program on Energy Literacy for a Sustainable Future (Class 12), Thailand Energy Academy (TEA)
- Citibank’s Training Courses in many countries