Board of Directors
Other Current Positions
- August 2018 – Present Member of the U-Tapao Aircraft Repair Center Project Governance and Thai Airways Business Development Project at U-Tapao Airport Sub-Committee, Thai Airways Internation Public Company Limited
- May 2018 – Present Member of the Risk Management Committee, Thai Airways Internation Public Company Limited
- February 2018 – Present Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Thai Airways Internation Public Company Limited
- February 2018 – Present Chairman of the Executive Committee, Vidyasirimedhi Institute (VISTEC)
- January 2018 – Present Member of the Human Resources Committee, Thai Airways Internation Public Company Limited
- 2017 – Present Vice Chairman of the Governing Board, Kamnoetvidya Science Academy (KVIS)
- 2017 – Present Director, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited
- 2015 – Present Council Member, Executive Board Member, and Chairman of the Personnel Management Committee, Vidyasirimedhi Institute (VISTEC)
- 2014 – Present Director, The Civil Service Sub-Commission on Development of Human Resource Management (HRM), Office of the Civil Service Committee (OCSC)
- M.A. Political Science (Public Administration), Thammasat University
- B.E. Electrical Engineering (Second Class Honor), King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Useful Past Experiences for PTTEP
- April – October 2016 Chairman, PTT Energy Resources Company Limited
- 2014 – 2016 Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee, Sakari Resources Limited
- 2015 – 2016 Chief Operation Officer, Upstream Petroleum and Gas Business Group, PTT Public Company Limited
- 2015 – 2016 Acting Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources & Organization Excellence, PTT Public Company Limited
- 2012 – 2015 Chairman, PTT Polymer Logistics Company Limited
- 2010 – 2015 Chairman, PTT ICT Solutions Company Limited
- 2010 – 2015 Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources & Organization Excellence, PTT Public Company Limited
- 2012 – 2014 Chairman, PTT Polymer Marketing Company Limited
- 2010 – 2012 Chairman, Energy Complex Company Limited
Vision in managing the Company's business
I shall help in enabling PTTEP as an organization with sustainable growth, efficient operations, as well as transparent and auditable management.
Vision in performing duties that comply with Good Corporate Governance of PTTEP
I shall disclose sufficient and appropriate information in order to completely clarify PTTEP’s operational concerns.
- Anti-Corruption: Leadership Role of the Board, Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Director Certification Program (DCP) 138/2010, Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Anti-Corruption for Executive Program (ACEP) 4/2012, Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Strategic Human Resource Management, Harvard University, U.S.A.
- NIDA – Wharton Executive Leadership Program, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Senior Executive Program (SEP), Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration
- Advance Political and Electoral Development Program (Class 3), Office of The Election Commission of Thailand
- PTT Executive Leadership Program, General Electrics, Crotonville, U.S.A.
- Capital Market Academy Leadership Program (Class 19), Capital Market Academy