Board of Directors
Mr. Dechapiwat Na Songkhla
Independent Director and Member of the Audit Committee
Age : 61
Starting Date : Jan 16, 2019
Other Current Positions
- 8 October 2021 - Present Advisor, Prime Minister’s Office
- Master of Science (National Development and Project Planning) University of Bradford, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics and Economics) University of Surrey, United Kingdom
Useful Past Experiences for PTTEP
- 2017 - 30 September 2021 Director of the Budget Bureau
- 2017 - 30 September 2021 Committee member by position, National Economic and Social Development Board
- 2017 - 30 September 2021 Committee member by position, Eastern Economic Corridor Policy Committee
- 2017 - 30 September 2021 Committee member by position, King Prajadhipok’s Institute Council
- 2015 - 2017 Deputy Director of the Budget Bureau
- 2012 - 2015 Senior Advisor of the Budget Bureau
- 2010 - 2012 Director of National Security Budget Preparation Office 1
- 2009 - 2010 Director of Special Public Organizations and State-Owned Enterprises Budget Preparation Office
- 2008 - 2009 Budget Analyst, Expert Level
Vision in managing the Company's businessCommitment to promote PTTEP to be the Asia's leading E&P company with competitive financial performance over the longer term while leveraging environmental friendly E&P technologies with the following courses:
- RESET: Review Company's overall operation by eliminating unnecessary business processes in order to reduce E&P cost while maintaining the quality and E&P total time. Also transform PTTEP to be an agile organization to cope with dynamic global changes and to improve Company's competitive advantage.
- REFOCUS: Shift the Company's focus to align with the incremental potential by adjusting the investment expansion guideline toward the related high potential businesses for the sake of sustainable growth.
- RENEW: Develop a sound E&P technologies in order to create a solid and sustainable energy foundation.
Vision in performing duties that comply with Good Corporate Governance of PTTEP
- Principle of Duty Accountability by committing to act on duties with full ability in order to deliver the highest benefit to PTTEP.
- Principle of Decision Making Consequence by prudently considering the end result and potential impacts that may arise in all dimensions.
- Principle of Justice and Integrity by adhering to the full Equality and Justice. Acts with high Morality and Ethics.
- Principle of Transparency by intentionally acts with transparency with all deeds are auditable.
- Principle of Stake Holders Long-Term Value Creation by establishing a management guideline that enhances PTTEP ability to create a continuous and sustainable added values.
- Principle of Operational Excellence by leveraging operational best practices and guidelines according to international standard that fit to Company's mission.
- Director's Briefing - Corporate Strategy beyond the Crisis, a Chairman/Board Perspective, Bain & Company, Inc.
- The National Defense Course (Class 54), National Defense College
- Senior Justice Administration Course (Class 19), College of Justice, Office of the Judiciary
- High Level Executives Course for Strategic Management of Anti - Corruption (Class 1), Office of the National Anti – Corruption Commission
- Rule of Law for Democracy Course (Class 2), The Constitutional Court of the Kingdom of Thailand