Board of Directors
Major General Nimit Suwannarat
Other Current Positions
- 2019 – Present Advisor to the Prime Minister
- 2018 – Present Deputy Chief of Office, Office of Military Affairs Coordination to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Office of Policy Planning Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Defence
- Master of Arts in International Relations, Chulalongkorn University
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (Communications and Signal Processing), University of Minnesota, Minnesota, U.S.A.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Virginia Military Institute, Virginia, U.S.A.
Useful Past Experiences for PTTEP
- April – September 2018 Staff Officer to the Minister of Defence, Ministry of Defence
- 2017 – 2018 Commanding Officer, 1st Development Regiment, Royal Thai Army
- 2016 – 2017 Senior Operation Officer, Defence Industry and Energy Center, Office of the Permanent Secretary for Defence
- 2015 – 2016 Commanding Officer of the 1st Field Artillery Regiment King’s Guard, Royal Thai Army
- 2010 – 2015 Executive Officer of the 1st Field Artillery Regiment, King’s Guard, Royal Thai Army
- 2009 – 2010 Chief of Staff of the 1st Field Artillery Regiment, King’s Guard, Royal Thai Army
- 2007 – 2009 Commander of the 9th Artillery Battalion
- 2004 – 2007 Assistant Operation Staff Officer of the 1st Army Area
- 2000 – 2004 Electrical Engineering Instructor, Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy, Technology Advisor at General Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. (GE partner)
- 1997 – 2000 Electrical Engineering Instructor, Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy, Part-time Researcher at National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC)
- 1996 – 1997 Researcher, Honeywell Co., Ltd., Minneapolis, MN. USA
Vision in managing the Company's business
I shall take part in stimulating pride, acceptance, and ownership of PTTEP among the Thai citizens. Moreover, apart from only petroleum exploration and production, I shall support the concept of alternative energy as part of the company’s core business by which is foreseen as crucial from the continuous decline in petroleum resources.
Vision in performing duties that comply with Good Corporate Governance of PTTEP
My directorship shall be incorporated with corporate governance and ethics for the best benefits of PTTEP and its stakeholders. In bringing the organization towards a sustainable growth, PTTEP shall be concerned of the environment and society, professionalism, transparency, justification, honesty, and practicing appropriate treatments for subordinates and colleagues. These essentials could be delivered through adhering to the corporate’s articles of association, corporate laws and regulations, and most importantly the principle of sufficiency economy.
- Director's Briefing - Corporate Strategy beyond the Crisis, a Chairman/Board Perspective, Bain & Company, Inc.
- Director Certification Program (DCP) 216/2016, Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Public Key Infrastructure (Certification Authority, Digital Signature) Course, Ottawa, Canada
- Electronic Commerce Course, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A.
- Computer Emergency Response Team, Carnegie Melon, Pitsburg Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- National Crisis Management Course, APCSS, Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
- Command and General Staff College (Class 83), Royal Thai Army
- Joint Staff Course, Joint Staff College
- Intermediate Certificate Course in Political Leadership in the New Era (Class 2), King Prajadhipok's Institute