Board of Directors
Other Current Positions
- 2020 – Present Director and Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited
- 2019 – Present Chief Operating Officer, Upstream Petroleum and Gas Business Group, PTT Public Company Limited
- 2020 – Present Director, Board of The Federation of Thai Industries (Term 2021 - 2022)
- 2019 – Present Chairman of the Board, PTT LNG Company Limited
- 2018 – Present Member, Backdoor Listing Transaction Committee, The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- 2012 – Present Executive Director, Thailand Energy Academy
- Master of Business Administration (Finance & International Business), High Distinction, Armstrong University, USA
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Assumption University
Useful Past Experiences for PTTEP
- 2018 – 2020 Director, Board of The Federation of Thai Industries (Term 2018 - 2020)
- 2015 – 2019 Member of the Risk Management Committee, Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited
- 2014 – 2019 Chairman of the Board, TOP SPP Co., Ltd.
- 2014 – 2019 Chief Executive Officer and the President and Director (Executive), Member of the Risk Management Committee and the Secretary to the Board of Directors, Thai Oil Public Company Limited
- 2014 – 2019 Director, Global Power Synergy Public Company Limited
- 2014 – 2019 Chairman of the Board, Thaioil Marine Co., Ltd.
- 2014 – 2019 Chairman of the Board, Thaioil Solvent Co., Ltd.
- 2014 – 2019 Chairman of the Board, Thaioil Power Co., Ltd.
- 2014 – 2019 Chairman of the Board, LABIX Co., Ltd.
- 2014 – 2019 Chairman of the Board, Thai Paraxylene Co., Ltd.
- 2013 – 2014 Senior Executive Vice President, Petrochemicals & Refining Business Unit, PTT Public Company Limited
- 2011 – 2013 President, IRPC Public Company Limited
Vision in managing the Company's business
Supervise PTTEP’s organizational management and strategic planning focusing on transparency and good corporate governance by utilizing innovation and technology to promote PTTEP’s sustainable growth.
Vision in performing duties that comply with Good Corporate Governance of PTTEP
Aim at ensuring PTTEP’s adherence to conducting business with fairness and integrity including responsibility to society, environment, and all stakeholders in accordance with international standards of good corporate governance.
- Upstream Insight “Navigating Through Uncertainty: Upstream Transformation, Greener Pastures -- Better Future, Corporate Strategies for Resilience & NOC’s: What is The Path Forward?” by IHS Markit
- Director's Briefing - Corporate Strategy beyond the Crisis, a Chairman/Board Perspective, Bain & Company, Inc.
- Crisis Management Training for PTT Executives
- Director Certification Program (DCP 125/2009), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Risk Management Program for Corporate Leaders (RCL 4/2016), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Role of the Chairman Program (RCP 41/2017), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- The State, Private Sector and Political Sectors Course, Class 5, National Defence College
- Advanced Security Management Program, Class 1, National Defence College
- Capital Market Academy Leader Program, Class 17, Capital Market Academy
- Executive Education Program, Harvard Business School Harvard University, USA
- The Executive Program in Energy Literacy for a Sustainable Future,Class 6, Thailand Energy Academy
- Seminar : Anti-corruption : Leadership Role of the Board
- Seminar : 2018 PTIT Annual Dinner : Clean Energy and Smart Transportation : Global Trend for Sustainable World