Board of Directors
Other Current Positions
- March 2021 – Present Independent Director, Bioscience Animal Health (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 2020 – Present Chairman of Subcommittee on Finance and Accounting of the Energy Conservation Fund
- 2016 – Present Director/ Member of Audit Committee, TSFC Securities Public Company Limited
- 2013 – Present Independent Director/ Chairperson of Audit Committee, TISCO Bank Public Company Limited
- 2012 – Present Member of Audit Committee, Thai Public Broadcasting Service (Thai PBS)
- 2008 – Present Independent Director/ Chairperson of Audit Committee, TISCO Financial Group Public Company Limited
- 2002 – Present Member of Government Accounting Standards Committee, The Comptroller General’s Department, Ministry of Finance
- 1992 – Present Technical Advisor, Listing and Disclosure Department, The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Ph.D. (Accounting), New York University, USA
- Master of Accounting Program, Thammasat University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Thammasat University
Useful Past Experiences for PTTEP
- 2014 – February 2021 Chairperson of Risk Management Committee, COL Public Company Limited
- 2008 – February 2021 Present Independent Director/ Chairperson of Audit Committee, COL Public Company Limited
- June – December 2020 The working group established to resolve accounting issues of the Energy Conservation Fund from fiscal years 2014 to 2018
- 2018 – 2020 Independent Director/ Member of Audit Committee/ Chairperson of Risk Management Committee, TOT Corporation Public Company Limited
- 2018 – 2020 Member of Risk Management Committee, Government Pension Fund
- 2018 – 2020 Member of Technical Advisory Committee for Financial Reporting Standards and Member of Advisory Committee for Fund Raising and Listing Department, The Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission
- 2018 – 2019 Member of Finance and Accounting Subcommittee, State Railway of Thailand
- 2014 – 2018 Director/ Member of Audit Committee, Tourism Authority of Thailand
- 1997 – 2015 Associate Professor, School of Business Administration, National Institute of Development Administration
Vision in managing the Company's business
As an independent director, I shall work in collaboration with the Board of Directors and Management to manage PTTEP to sustainably achieve its goal to be a national oil company that promotes Thailand’s energy security, as well as protecting interest of the shareholders and other stakeholders.
Vision in performing duties that comply with Good Corporate Governance of PTTEP
Director has to make honest, transparent, and professional decisions and actions in accordance with the roles and responsibilities prescribed in the company’s charter for the Board of Directors and in conformity with the principles of good corporate governance to ensure all stakeholders’ confidence that PTTEP operates to achieve their intended goals and reasonable expectations.
- Director's Briefing - Corporate Strategy beyond the Crisis, a Chairman/Board Perspective, Bain & Company, Inc.
- DCP Series 4/2019: “How to Develop a Winning Digital Strategy”, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- IT Security Awareness for Top Management, ACIS Professional Center Co., Ltd.
- Corporate Sustainability Development, SBDI Co., Ltd.
- PTT Group AC Forum 2020 "It’s time to Reform a Next New Normal", PTT Public Company Limited
- Understanding Thailand Data Protection Law and its Unintended Consequence, ACIS Professional Center Co., Ltd.
- Role of the Board Room: Transforming Corporate Compliance into Corruptless Society, Thailand’s Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption
- Understanding Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and Digital Asset and the Opportunities in Thailand, KQ Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Director Accreditation Program (DAP 2005), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Director Certification Program (DCP 2006), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Audit Committee Program (ACP 2007), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- The Role of Chairman (RCP 2008), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Driving Company Success with IT Governance (ITG 6/2017), Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Audit Committee Forum 2018: Learn, unlearn and relearn – Audit Committee in the Age of Disruption, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Monitoring the Internal Audit Function, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Monitoring the System of Internal Control and Risk Management, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Anti-Corruption for Executive Program, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Capital Market Academy Leader Program, Class 4, Capital Market Academy
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)