The Board of Directors
Other Current Positions
- October 2018 – Present Director-General of The Excise Department
- 10 May 2019 – Present Chairman of the Board of the Government Lottery
- April 2018 – Present Director, State Railway of Thailand
- Master Degree in Business Administration (M.B.A.), Shenandoah University, U.S.A.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Bangkok University
Useful Past Experiences for PTTEP
- 2015 – 9 May 2019 Director, The Government Lottery of Thailand
- 2017 – 2018 Director-General of the Treasury Department
- 2016 – 2017 Deputy Permanent Secretary of the Expense and Debt Cluster, Ministry of Finance
- 2015 – 2016 Fiscal Analyst Advisory Level, the Comptroller General’s Department, Ministry of Finance
- March – December 2015 Deputy Director of the Comptroller General’s Department, Ministry of Finance
- 2011 – 2015 Director Non Budgetary Development Division, the Comptroller General’s Department, Ministry of Finance
Vision in managing the Company's business
During my directorship, I shall govern for the best benefits of PTTEP by achieving the Company’s vision and mission, cultivating its core values, as well as retaining PTTEP corporate governance principles as to be evidential among the public.
Vision in performing duties that comply with Good Corporate Governance of PTTEP
I shall fully leverage my knowledge and expertise of directorship with honesty and accountability. By practicing under PTTEP rules and regulations, which are incorporated with check-and-balance process by independent directors and a transparent internal control system, my directorship shall be without any conflicts of interest and will be aiming toward the best benefits of Company and its shareholders.
- Capital Market Leader Program (Class 24), Capital Market Academy
- Director Certification Program (DCP) 221/2016, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Financial Analysis Program, Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Resource management for National Defense (Class 7), Office of the Army Comptroller
- Executive Program (Additional Program) (Class 3), Office of the Civil Service Commission (OCSC)
- Foreign Affairs Executive Program (Class 3), Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Fundamentals of Public Procurement, United Nations Development Programme: UNDP, Denmark
- Executive Program (Class 46), Office of the Civil Service Commission (OCSC)
- WTO Advanced Regional Workshop on Government Procurement for Asia and Pacific Economies, World Trade Organization: WTO, China
- Executive Program for Senior Management in collaboration with Kellogg School of Management, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs and Schulich School of Business by Fiscal Policy Reserch Institute Foundation
PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited555/1 Energy Complex Building A, 6th Floor & 19th - 36th Floor, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Phone : 66 (0) 2537-4000
Fax : 66 (0) 2537-4444
E-SERVICEReference Price Announcement > Procurement and Contract > Virtual Private Network > Webmail > Intranet >
Copyright © PTT Exploration and Production Plc. All Rights Reserved.